Everett's Version

The views of a pastor and writer who is a generalist in his interests, and writes about topics he is interested in and thinks he knows something about.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Here I Am, Lost in the Crowd

This may or may not work for me, but now is a good time to try because the e-zine to which I usually contribute (to a much wider readership than this will attract, I think) is down and I feel orphaned. We'll see how it goes. It is late Saturday afternoon, the intern pastor is preaching tomorrow, so I am not as under the as sometimes and it is late to start something new. Like every other blogger in the universe, I have stuff to share--sort of like putting stuff in the alley for anybody to pick who wants to before the sanitation people haul it away. It may be new to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home